We have performed well over one-thousand CoolSculpting procedures over the last seven years here at Beachwood Plastic Surgery; and while the actual CoolSculpting process hasn’t changed, the techniques used have been improved and updated.
As time has passed, the data collected from Zeltiq has provided a more interesting look at just how much better the results have become. In addition to meeting the demands for treating new areas on the body, we have been provided with advanced training including better evaluation and new applicators which are called ‘ADVANTAGE’ which provides enhanced results.
When you decide to come into our Beachwood or Westlake office, you can expect to have a comprehensive consult which includes the following:
- A review of your medical history to be sure it’s a safe and easy procedure for you.
- An explanation of just how CoolSculpting works.
- An assessment of the areas on your body that you’re interested in treating which includes explanations of why or why not one area may be more beneficial than another to treat. We determine a ‘treatment to transformation’ plan specifically designed just for you.
- A complete review of expectations right after the treatment and also what to expect long term. We don’t just send you on your way, but give you tips for achieving the best result.
- A quote of the pricing for the treatment, including special package pricing that helps you save a bundle!
- The comfort of knowing that you’re in very good and experienced hands here at Dr. Goldman’s offices!
Check out how the applicator is applied during treatment:
To contact our offices for a no cost, no obligation evaluation call us at 216.514.8899