With Summer around the corner lash extensions are a great option for longer, thicker more beautiful lashes. Here are 5 things you should know.
- Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions are individual false eyelashes (not a strip) that are glued to each of your own individual lashes. A full set typically takes two hours to apply. Make sure to arrive at your appointment with clean eye area; no eyeliner, eye shadow or mascara applied.
- Avoid water around the eye area for the first 24 hours, and it’s best to be gentle with the eye area when cleansing your face. This will help you get the most longevity from your eyelash extensions.
- Brush your lash extensions once daily with the wand given to you at your appointment. No mascara is needed with eyelash extensions.
- To maintain fullness lash fills are done about every two weeks.
- We recommend that clients use Latisse along with lash extensions to promote healthy growth and strong lashes.
Call our office with any questions at 216.514.8899